Ancol Dreamland Park in North Jakarta will reopen to public by offering discounted admission fees for its visitors.
" We surely remain implement health protocols during operation"
Rika Lestari, Spokeswoman for Ancol Dreamland Park expressed that the Ancol management was ready to welcome tourists who would be visiting the Ancol tourist area.
"We surely remain implement health protocols during operation. In addition to limiting the number of visitors, which is no more than 25 percent of the maximum capacity, children under nine and the elderly are also allowed to do sports activities in Ancol area," she expressed, Tuesday (10/13).
She was also imposing longer operating hours and preparing various attractive price packages for the visitors.
As for the operating hours for each recreation area in Ancol Dreamland Park, which are valid for Monday - Friday and Saturday - Sunday and national holidays as follows;
- Ancol Main Gate at 6 AM - 9 PM
- Park and Beach area at 6 AM - 10 PM
- Ancol Fantasy World at 10 AM - 5 PM
- Sea World Ancol and Ocean Dream Samudra at 10 AM - 4:30 PM
- Restaurants in Ancol area at 6 AM - 9 PM
- Swimming activities on the beach at 6 AM - 6 PM
Aside that, attractive price packages are also prepared for each ride, as follows:
- Ancol Fantasy World Rp 115,000 for weekdays and Rp 155,000 for weekends
- Bundling Sea World Ancol and Ocean Dream Samudra Rp 115,000 for weekdays and Rp 135,000 for weekends
Then for the discount ticket for each ride, as follows:
- Sea World Rp 85,000 for weekdays and Rp 105,000 for the weekend
- Ocean Dream Samudra Rp 50,000 for weekdays and Rp 65,000 for the weekend
"For further information, please access www.ancol.com to make online reservations," she stated.