The Jakarta Health Agency (Dinkes) has started holding the Covid-19 vaccination for residents aged 18 years or over who have a Jakarta ID card or are domiciled or work in Jakarta area.
"This service is accessible in puskesmas, hospitals, and vaccination centers "
Disease Prevention and Control Division Head, Dwi Oktavia disclosed that it is compliance with the Health Ministry's Circular Letter number: SR.02.04/II/1496/2021.
"This service is accessible in puskesmas, hospitals, and vaccination centers," she expressed, Thursday (6/10).
Before vaccination, she explained, several stages would be conducted first, such as interviews, checking body temperature and blood pressure.
Here are the requirements that must be met to receive the vaccine:
1. Must be in good health (no cough/cold/fever/shortness of breath) in the last seven days
2. Survivors of Covid-19 for more than three months 3. Free from heart disease/liver disease/chronic kidney disease/doing dialysis procedures
4. Not in the process of cancer treatment/blood clotting disorder treatment/immune deficiency treatment/transfusion
5. Have a condition/history of epilepsy/diabetes mellitus/HIV/lung disease (asthma and COPD) under controlled conditions
6. Have not received any other vaccines in less than one month