the Jakarta Investment and One-stop Integrated Service (PM and PTSP) Agency is committed to completing the application for Entry and Exit Permit (SIKM) for Jakarta Province quickly, even in a matter of hours.
We continue to conduct faster processing of SIKM licenses or exceeding expectations of predetermined service standards
SIKM was enforced in connection with the option of banning homecoming before the Eid al-Fitr 1442 Hijri holiday in a bid to increase preparedness for the spread of COVID-19 in the community.
It regulates four categories of urgent needs for non-homecoming purposes, namely, visits from sick families, visits from bereaved family members, pregnant women who are accompanied by one family member, and for childbirth accompanied by a maximum of two family members.
It is exempted for residents in the agglomeration area, Greater Jakarta who will make non-homecoming trips to Jakarta area.
Jakarta PM and PTSP Agency Head, Benni Aguscandra said SIKM could be proposed for 24 hours every day. His party conducted administrative research and technical research on weekdays at 8 AM to 5 PM and on weekends at 10 AM to 4 PM.
"We continue to conduct faster processing of SIKM licenses or exceeding expectations of predetermined service standards. It can be completed in less than three hours," he expressed, Monday (5/10).
After it was done, he explained, there were still applicants who falsified documents in the SIKM application. It was very worrying considering every document falsification violated the law and there were strict sanctions.
"Falsification of letters or manipulation of electronic information and/or electronic documents may be subject to Article 263 of the Criminal Code with a maximum sentence of 6 years imprisonment; and/or Article 35 and 51 paragraph 1, ITE Law number 11/2008 with the threat of a maximum sentence of 12 years in prison and/or a maximum fine of Rp 12 billion," he asserted.
As for residents outside Greater Jakarta, private parties or government agencies that need to make non-homecoming trips out of or into Jakarta area did not need SIKM. However, when making a non-homecoming trip, they should attach a letter of assignment from the company or agency and attach a medical test result that states negative for COVID-19 according to the regulations of the Transportation Ministry and the COVID-19 Task Force Chair.
"If the applicant needs assistance in SIKM licensing management and further information regarding the procedures for submitting SIKM permits, please contact the call center Tanya PTSP 1500164, Live Chat via pelayanan.jakarta.go.id, electronic mail via email at [email protected] or send messages to direct social media messages @layananjakarta," he explained.
Here are procedures that must be followed in proposing the SIKM:
• Login to the jakevo.jakarta.go.id website. As for applicants who do not yet have a JakEVO account can register for an account by filling in personal data such as full name and email address. Then they will receive a message in the email registered for account validation or select to sign in with Google
• After the login, the applicant selects the SIKM menu and selects the type of SIKM that they want to apply for. There are only four criteria that are allowed to apply for SIKM, namely, Visiting Sick Families, Visiting Grief Family Dies, Pregnant Women accompanied by one family member, and Childbirth Interests (maximum of two family members as companions). After choosing one according to the applicant's interest, then choose the location for submission, which is the location of the sub-district according to the domicile of the applicant's ID card
- Requirements that must be uploaded for a visit to a sick family include: 4x6 Color Photo; ID card Scan/KITAP/KITAS; Sick Certificate for families visited from the local Health Facility; A statement letter with a stamp of Rp 10,000 from the applicant stating the kinship relationship with the family visited
- SIKM requirements for a funeral visit of a deceased family member, including: 4x6 Color Photo; ID card Scan/KITAP/KITAS; Certificate of Death for the visited family; A statement letter with a stamp of Rp 10,000 from the applicant stating the kinship relationship with the family to be visited
- SIKM requirements for pregnant women include: 4x6 Color Photo for companion photos uploaded in the form provided; ID card Scan/KITAP/KITAS; Pregnancy Certificate and gynecologist's approval at Local Health Facilities; Rp10,000 stamped statement letter from the applicant who states that she is pregnant and is accompanied by a family member to travel to the destination, ID card Scan/KITAP/KITAS Companion (only one family member)
- SIKM requirements for childbirth purposes include: 4x6 Color Photo; ID card Scan/KITAP/KITAS; Pregnancy Certificate and gynecologist's approval at Local Health Facilities; A statement letter with a stamp of Rp10,000 from the applicant stating that he/she will deliver in the destination area; ID card Scan/KITAP/KITAS Companion 1 and 2
• After the applicant applies for the SIKM license, the agency officers through the Urban Village PMPTSP Management Unit will carry out file verification or administrative research and technical research on SIKM apps. If the file has been filled in completely and correctly, according to the procedure and is included in the category that can get SIKM, then the agency head will approve the application, the urban village head, as the Chair of the regional COVID-19 Management Task Force, will sign the SIKM Permit Decree online and SIKM will be sent online to the applicant's email or can be downloaded via the applicant's JakEVO account
• SIKM is equipped with a QR Code and Electronic Signature that can be used to authenticate SIKM licenses for officers, members of the army/police and Local Government in the field. The city government has collaborated with the National Cyber and Crypto Agency (BSSN) to conduct electronic certification of permit and non-permit outputs to ensure efficient and safe information exchange