As many as 16 echelon-III and -IV officials were inducted by the Thousand Islands Regent, Junaedi, on Thursday (4/1).
" I congratulate you and hope that everyone can conduct the mandate according to the responsibilities given"
According to him, the position carried was a mandate that had to be carried out as well as possible.
"I congratulate you and hope that everyone can conduct the mandate according to the responsibilities given," he expressed.
He went on to say that those newly appointed to be more creative and able to innovate, especially in relation to providing the best service to residents.
"Let's work together to advance the Thousand Islands and make the residents more prosperous," he asserted.
Here are the names of the officials who have been sworn in today:
1. Bangun Richard as Sub-agency Head of Industry, Trade Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises (PPKUKM)
2. Hendri as Sub-agency Head of Water Resources (SDA)
3. Raviandri as Sub-agency Head of Manpower, Transmigration and Energy
4. Iffan as Sub-division Head of Administrative Assistance Inspectorate
5. Madi as Division Head of North Thousand Islands Sub-district People's Welfare
6. Tri Supriyanto as Sub-division Head of South Thousand Islands Sub-district General
7. Adehan as Division Head of Pari Island Urban Village People's Welfare
8. Muhammad Nurali as Division Head of Harapan Island Urban Village Government
9. Adi Apandi as Division Head of North Thousand Islands Economic and Development
10. Yusuf as Head of Harapan Island Urban Village
11. Muslim as Secretary of Kelapa Island Urban Village
12. Erman Rukman as Sub-division Head of Administrative for Thousand Islands Environment Sub-agency
13. Maryono as Division Head of Industry for PPKUKM Sub-agency
14. Elveri as Sub-division Head of Administrative for PPKUKM Sub-agency
15. Eko Wahyono as Sub-division Head of Administrative for SDA Sub-agency
16. Rezki Arie Pranata as Division Head of Clean and Waste Water for SDA Sub-agency