Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (Ancol Dreamland Park) in North Jakarta supports the enforcement of public activity restrictions (PPKM), are part of a ministerial order for a number of regional administrations in Java and Bali in response to the emergence of a new COVID-19 variant.
" Our management as the manager of an integrated tourism area in Jakarta also supports this policy"
It is synonymous with large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) in Jakarta with a number of new rules to restrict community activities such as work, worship, schooling and tourism.
As a follow-up to this policy, the city administration through Gubernatorial Regulation number 3/2021 and Tourism and Creative Economy Agency (Disparekraf) Decree number 16/2021 regulates the imposition of capacity limits and operating hours in the tourism business sector.
"Our management as the manager of an integrated tourism area in Jakarta also supports this policy," expressed PT Taman Impian Jaya Ancol President Director, Teuku Sahir Syahali, Thursday (1/14).
Here are important things that must be implemented during recreation in Ancol area amid the PPKM period, as follows:
1. Mandatory Buying Tickets Online - Purchasing tickets for Ancol Gates and the recreation units in them must be made online or via www.ancol.com. While the quota is still available, visitors can buy the ticket, but if the quota is full upon arrival, they can reschedule the visit
2. Limitation of 25% quota and operating hours - according to Disparekraf Decree number 16/2021, the quota for visitors to Ancol is a maximum capacity of 25 percent and operating hours from 5 AM to 7 PM
3. 3M Rules and Distance Management - Taman Impian Jaya Ancol Management requires all visitors to comply with the 3M health protocol, namely wearing standard surgical masks, and standard two-layer cloth masks as specified in Article 3 paragraph (1) Gubernatorial Regulation number 3/2021.Then, keep your distance #AncolBersamaUntukSemua and wash your hands with soap and water before and after doing activities. Additionally, Ancol has also created a distance barrier for visitors in all of its recreation units such as in the beach area through a seat divider for visitors made in special boxes, then Dunia Fantasi, Ocean Dream Samudra and Sea World Ancol with restrictions on the distance in line lines and performances. There are also implementing physical distancing and capacity restrictions in all restaurants located in Ancol area.
4. Enforcement of the Three Pillars of the Rules - In enforcing discipline for visitors, partners and employees in Ancol area, the management collaborates with Satpol PP, army and Police to conduct patrols and appeals and sanctions to visitors and partners who have violated health protocols. The sanctions are in the form of social work by cleaning public facilities, or administrative fines
5. Temperature check - visitors will be checked by the officer at the gate, if it is above 37.3 degrees Celsius, then asked to reschedule the visit
He added all of these regulations had been implemented since the reopening of the Ancol tourist area after the return of the PSBB period and continued to improve the application of discipline
"Hopefully all visitors can support these regulations by remaining disciplined in running health protocols and rules. So let us remain disciplined thus we can enjoy recreation safely and comfortably and have a good time together," he hoped.