During Transitional PSBB period, Jakarta Youth and Sports Agency (Dispora) opened indoor and outdoor sport facilities at Sports Halls and Youth Sport Centers.
In the current Transitional PSBB period, we also open indoor sport facilities but with strict health protocols
This policy is different from the previous Transitional PSBB provisions that didn't allow people to use indoor sport facilities for public, even for coached athletes.
Jakarta Dispora Head, Achmad Firdaus said, outdoor and indoor sports facilities will be opened by implementing a strict health protocols to prevent Covid-19 transmission.
According to him, outdoor sports facilities are allowed to operate at 05:00-21:00, while 06:00-21:00 for indoor sports facilities.
"In the current Transitional PSBB period, we also open indoor sport facilities but with strict health protocols," he asserted, Saturday (10/17).
He explained, one reasons for opening indoor facilities is to support coached athletes to prepare themselves for the upcoming sports events.
"For PON, we need to hold trainings using indoor sports facilities. So far, they only do physical training alone. While for some trainings that are related to physical contact, they are allowed to do it, but we will make sure to implement strict health protocols regulations," he conveyed.
According to him, both athletes and residents who want to use indoor sports facilities should follow the applicable regulations. Most importantly, they must show their Covid-19 rapid test results.
"At least they must show their rapid test result. For athletes, we have coordinate it with Health Agency. But, it is even better if people who want to use the facilities to show their swab test. It is done to prevent sport facilities to be the new cluster," he mentioned.
However, the opening of sports facilities to public doesn't apply to locations that are used as isolation place, quarantine place, and shelters for Covid-19 patients.
1. Person in Charge (PIC) is obliged to ensure the implementation of Covid-19 prevention protocols, such as;
• Implement a Clean and Healthy Lifestyle (PHBS)
• Required to wear mask while in the facility
• Routinely disinfect facilities
• Provide hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers in strategic places
• Avoid physical contact and online transactions
• If a cluster is found in sports facility, it is mandatory to disinfect and close the facility within 3x24 hours
b) Physical Distancing
• Maintain safe distance about 1-2 meters with the others
• Avoid crowds
c) Contact Tracing
• Required to list and collect all visitors and employees data, using a guest book or information system
• Make a statement of willingness to assist contact tracing officers if requested
2. Maximum number of people in the area including managers, users, and visitors is 50 percent of sports facility's capacity;
3. Children under 9 years old, elderly over 60 years old, people with body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius are prohibited from entering sports facilities;
4. Adhere to Covid-19 prevention protocols, including to wear mask before and after exercising, wash hands with soap, and maintain safe distance with others;
5. Don't do sports that cause physical contact with fellow players or opponents (except for PPOP, Pelatda and Pelatnas athletes);
6. Must show at least non-reactive rapid test results (especially for PPOP, Pelatda and Pelatnas athletes);
7. Must use private sports equipment (except for PPOP, Pelatda and Pelatnas athletes);
8. Exercise is carried out without spectators.