Jakarta Government through Education Agency (Disdik) has set up new mechanism for KJP Pus and KJMU data collection. This new mechanism makes the process even simpler. With the availability of Jakarta Government Integrated Data from the National/Regional DTKS, it will be the basis for registering KJP Plus and KJMU participants.
This new mechanism makes the process even simpler
Jakarta Disdik Head, Nahdiana explained that previously anyone could apply for KJP Plus and school would conduct a visitation, but this time her side has main data based on the National/Regional DTKS, thus students no longer need to register. In addition, KJP Plus is also still given to children of Jakarta Worker Card holders, children of JakLingko drivers, orphanages, and KJP Plus Phase 1 recipients in 2020.
"School will announce the names of those who entitled to receive KJP Plus based on data. If there are students who are economically deprived but are not registered in our data, then they can apply to Pusdatin Jamsos on the local urban village. Call center list can be seen on bit.ly/pusdatinjamsosdki and contact according to the local urban village," she mentioned, as quoted from Jakarta PPID press release, Saturday (9/19).
Here is the schedule related to the newest mechanism on KJP Plus registration:
• Disdik, through schools, will announce the candidates names (temporary data) based on Jakarta Government Integrated Data (October 1 - 8, 2020);
• The candidates need to complete the form through school (October 1 - 8, 2020);
• Candidates forms verification (October 9 - 12, 2020);
• Final recipient data has been determined (October 13 - 15, 2020).
Furthermore, she conveyed, there are not many changes for KJMU data collection. The steps becomes simpler in this mechanism. However, unlike KJP Plus, the prospective KJMU recipients need to register first. Schools no longer carry out visitation, but those who apply for KJMU will be checked in Jakarta Government Integrated Data and data on KJMU Phase 1 recipients in 2020.
Here are the steps to apply for KJMU:
• The prospective recipients apply for KJMU to schools (September 18 - 30, 2020);
• Disdik, through schools, announces data on potential recipients that have been matched with Jakarta Government Integrated Data (October 8 - 15, 2020);
• Prospective recipients data verification (October 16 - 19, 2020);
• Final recipient data has been determined (October 20 - 22, 2020).
Jakarta residents who need further information can call P4OP at 021-8571012, WhatsApp: 0812 8483 4229, or website kjp.jakarta.go.id.