Jakarta Maritime, Agriculture and Food Security (KPKP) Agency announced that rice stock is still available for five months ahead with total 445,000 tons of rice.
" Jakartans shouldn't worry or panic by buying food excessively"
Jakarta KPKP Head, Darjamuni mentioned, city government has prepared foods to fulfill residents needs in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic.
"Jakartans shouldn't worry or panic by buying food excessively," he asserted, Friday (4/17).
Regarding to this, his side has calculated the foods needed for Jakartans and coordinated it with Bulog and Regional-owned Enterprises (BUMD) in food sector such as PT. Food Station Tjipinang Jaya, PD. Dharma Jaya, Perumda Pasar Jaya, food producing regions outside Jakarta, Agriculture Ministry, Trade Ministry, Police, and PT. KAI.
"We also cooperate with food entrepreneurs, both distributors, importers, food traders, and related agencies in an effort to ensure the continuity and food stability in Jakarta," he conveyed.
According to him, PT. Food Station and Bulog will prepare 5,733 tons of sugar; 9,808 tons of meat; and 200,000 liters of cooking oil to supply Jakartans.
"Those are not included stocks owned by food merchants in modern and traditional markets, thus we predict food stock is safe until Eid," he asserted.
Meanwhile, for fresh foods that can't be stocked, such as vegetables, fruits, chilies, onions, eggs are predicted to meet the needs in Jakarta until Eid because there will be a big harvest at the production centers.
"BUMDs in food sector have built farming business-to-business contract with farmers or farmers group (gapoktan) in production regions to ensure food availability in Jakarta," he explained.
Moreover, Bulog, BUMDs in food sector and Toko Tani Indonesia Center which managed by KPKP Agency will also facilitate residents by providing online service.
Here are links that can be accessed to buy groceries:
1. Bulog via shopee.co.id/ipanganandotcom
2. PT. Food Station Tjipinang jaya via tokopedia.link/u8lsG8kLo5; blibli.com/merchant/food-station-tjipinang-jaya/FOS-35367; and shopee.co.id/foodstationofficial?v=276&smtt=0.0.3
3. PD. Dharma Jaya via tokopedia.link/vjbYA1SLb5; shopee.co.id/meatshopdj66?smtt=0.0.9; blibli.com/download-app; and bukalapak.com/u/tokodagingdharmajaya66
4. Perumda Pasar Jaya via belanja.pasarjaya.co.id/
5. Toko Tani Indonesia Center (TTIC) of DKI Jakarta via instagram.com/p/B-ZlxfHJVaz/