Jakarta Council Consultative Board (Bamus) 2019-2024 period held the inaugural meeting to set schedule for reviewing City Budget (APBD) General Policy and Provisional Budget Priorities and Funding Levels (KUA-PPAS) of fiscal year 2020.
" It should be done after Board Fitting has been formed"
This meeting led by three DPRD Vice Chairmen; Mohamad Taufik, Zita Anjani, and Abdurrahman Suahaimi. Not only discussing the schedule, they also discuss about Regional Regulation Draft (Raperda) related to Jakarta APBD for fiscal year 2020.
Jakarta DPRD Vice Chairman, Abdurahman Suhaimi stated, scheduling activities in Bamus should be done before reviewing budget.
"It should be done after Board Fitting has been formed. Council activities should be scheduled in Bamus and we have agreed on several activities related to APBD 2020 review," he explained, Tuesday (10/22).
He hopes, APBD 2020 review can be done based on the schedule that has been agreed in Bamus before November 2019.
"Hopefully it can run based on the schedule and all of us can work optimally. Insya Allah, there is no change on the schedule for APBD review," he asserted.
For information, here are Jakarta DPRD's schedule related to KUA-PPAS 2020 review that has been agreed:
1. Executive explanation regarding KUA-PPAS 2020 is scheduled to be held on October 23, 2019.
2. Discussion and deepening on KUA-PPAS 2020 on October 28-30, 2019.
3. Reviewing and formulating the KUA-PPAS 2020 further discussion together with Regional Government Budget Team (TAPD) on October 31.
4. Final research on the discussion and deepening of KUA-PPAS 2020 through Joint Leadership Meeting (Rapimgab) and Budget Agency (Banggar) on November 4.
5. Final research and agreement towards KUA-PPAS 2020 draft through Rapimgab, Banggar, and TAPD are scheduled to be held on November 4.