One-Stop Integrated Services (PTSP) is programmed to be held in public spaces such as mall, market, port, RPTRA, and public cemetery (TPU) in North Jakarta.
Hopefully residents, especially those who don't have time to go to PTSP office can use this chance well
North Jakarta PTSP Head, Lamhot Tambunan wants this program to facilitate North Jakartans who want to consult or apply for permit without having to come to urban village, sub-district, or mayor office.
"Hopefully residents, especially those who don't have time to go to PTSP office can use this chance well," he added, Tuesday (2/19).
This service is opened from February until June in 18 public spaces:
1) February 13-15 : Kelapa Gading Mall
2) February 19-21 : Kawasan Berikat Nusantara (KBN) Cakung
3) February 26-28 : PD. Pasar Jaya (Sindang)
4) March 04-06 : Tanjung Priok (Station, Terminal, and Port)
5) March 12-14 : Mangga Dua Square
6) March 19-21 : Penjaringan Indah Wacung RPTRA
7) March 26-28 : Muara Angke Fishing Port
8) April 01-04 : Pasar Seni Ancol
9) April 09-11 : PD. Pasar Jaya (Sunter)
10) April 16-18 : Jakarta Islami Center RPTRA/RTG
11) April 23-25 : Semper Public Cemetery (TPU)
12) April 28-30 : Kelapa Gading Jogging Park
13) May 07-09 : Pluit Village Mall
14) May 14-16 : Pasar Seni Ancol
15) May 21-23 : Sukapura Market
16) June 11-13 : RW 10 Kelapa Gading Timur RPTRA
17) June 18-20 : Koja Trade Mall
18) June 25-27 : Teluk Gong Market