Fire destroyed 15 rented homes on Jalan Tawes No. 24, RT 04/06, Samudera Housing Complex, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta, Monday (8/7) noon.
No casualty here. The cause of the fire is allegedly electricity short-circuit
Tebet Sector VI Officer Picket Section Head, Sukur Sarwono stated that 15 fire trucks were immediately sent to the scene after his party got fire report at 1.30 PM.
"No casualty here. The cause of the fire is allegedly electricity short-circuit," he expressed.
He explained that the firefighters managed to put out the flames without any obstacles.
"We can control the flames within half an hour later. And the loss is predicted about Rp 600 million. Herein, about 15 households consist of 24 people have lost their home," he told.