Fire in Pasar Baru, One Died

Reporter : Jhon Syah Putra Kaban | Editor : Nugroho Adibrata | December 22nd, 2014 11:57 AM 11:57 WIB | Dibaca 3568 kali
Fire in Pasar Baru, One Died (Foto : / Beritajakarta.id)

Fire incident that destroyed a house at Gg. Mandor I, Jalan Kartini No. 39 B, RT 011/05, Pasar Baru Urban Village, Sawah Besar Sub-District, Central Jakarta, Monday (12/22) at around 2.30 AM, killed the house owner named Chua Cibin (62).

" The fire came from burned candle, because the electricity in her house has been disconnected by PLN"

“The victim was sleeping when the fire raging her house. The fire came from burned candle, because the electricity in her house has been disconnected by PLN (State Electricity Company),” told Head of Sawah Besar Sub-District, Henry Perez Sitorus.

As many as 11 fire trucks from Central Jakarta Fire and Disaster Handling Sub-Department were sent to the scene and the fire was finally extinguished at around 3.40 AM. The victim’s body was brought to Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital (RSCM), Central Jakarta, for an autopsy.

TOP