Up to nine neighborhood units (RT) in three urban villages were flooded to a depth of 10-70 centimeters after heavy rains lashed the capital on Monday (12/26) afternoon.
" For motorists, keep increasing vigilance and be careful when passing through flooded road locations"
Jakarta BPBD's Center for Disaster Data and Information (Pusdatin) Head Mohammad Insaf expressed those three urban villages was Ciracas (two RTs), Rambutan (four RTs) and Pekayon (three RTs).
He hoped that local urban village and sub-district heads to soon deploy the PPSU or the SDA task force to the locations.
"Thus far there is no evacuation," he expressed.
His side also reported that similar condition was also spotted on seven roads in South and East Jakarta to a depth of 10-20 centimeters.
"For motorists, keep increasing vigilance and be careful when passing through flooded road locations," he stressed.
Here comes flooded roads in South and East Jakarta area include:
- South Jakarta
1. Gg Pertama No. 8, RT 08/RW 01, Bintaro, Pesanggrahan
2. Jalan Bintaro Permai 2 Kav. Buntu, Bintaro, Pesanggrahan
3. Jalan Bintaro Permai IV, RW 09 (rail side), Bintaro, Pesanggrahan
4. Jalan Swadarma 3 Dalam No. 20, RT 09/RW 09, Petukangan Utara, Pesanggrahan
- East Jakarta
1. Jalan Intisari Raya, Kalisari, Pasar Rebo
2. Jalan Raya Jambore, RT 06/RW 13, Cibubur, Ciracas
3. Jalan Pandu, Munjul, Cipayung