Jakarta Regional Revenue Agency (Bapenda) provides practical steps for taxpayers who want to pay the vehicle taxes (PKB) via online or Samsat drive-thru in several areas.
" It is an alternative choice for taxpayers, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic"
"It is an alternative choice for taxpayers, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic," expressed Jakarta Bapenda Head, Mohammad Tsani Annafari, Friday (10/23).
Here are the steps for those of you who want to pay via drive-thru service:
1. Original ID Card, STNK and BPKB, as well as ride the vehicle to be registered for extension to the first registration counter as an identification and verification process
2. Bring the vehicle to be registered for extension to the second counter to make payments
3. Photocopies of ID Card, STNK and BPKB to officers at the payment counter
4. The amount of the tax bill that must be paid by the taxpayer can be seen through the monitor screen at the payment counter
5. Taxpayers will be given 2 options in payment, namely through cash payments or via Bank DKI ATM
6. STNK can be received after the bill payment is completed
7. Payment via Samsat drive-thru applies only to vehicles that do not have taxes in arrears for more than one year
And here is the current schedule of Samsat services:
- Monday - Thursday at 8 AM to 2 PM
- Friday at 8 AM to 2:30 PM
- Weekend (Saturday - Sunday), closed
"So, if the documents are complete and correct during the payment, the service will only take about six minutes," he stated.
Meanwhile, the realization of PKB revenue as of October 20 reached around Rp 6.2 trillion from this year's target of Rp 7.3 trillion.