Around 392 officers of Jakarta Industry Trade Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises (PPKUKM) Agency have been alerted to supervise the COVID-19 prevention health protocol in 147 traditional markets.
" if you want to be free from sanctions, just follow the applicable rules"
Of the 392 officers, 151 are civil servants and 241 others are individual services providers (PJLP).
"Our action is divided into 14 areas in five regions of Jakarta, as the market is one of the vulnerable locations for COVID-19 transmission," disclosed Jakarta PPKUKM Agency Acting Head, Elisabeth Ratu Rante Allo, Monday (7/6).
According to her, it aimed to ensure that people in the market always comply with health protocols in order to prevent new clusters of the spread of COVID-19.
"We'll intensify it," she stressed.
This policy referred to Jakarta PPKUKM's Decree number 194/2020, including:
1. Traders must use a mask, face shield and gloves
2. Buyers must use a mask
3. Body temperature checking with a thermo gun for traders and buyers
4. Providing washing hands and hand sanitizers at entrances/exits, in the groceries area, fresh product stalls (vegetables, chicken and beef) and other public places
5. Physical distancing up to one meter between buyers and traders
6. Imposing sanctions for rule breakers
7. Managing mobility in and out of vehicles, logistics and visitors (Market entrances/exits, toilets, elevators, escalators, toilets, etc)
8. Separating between market entrances and exits
9. Limitation on the mosque: do not use carpets, information about the distance between people, using paper pads-single use, limited capacity of 50 percent
10. Limitation on the toilet: limit the number of people, information on limiting the distance to the toilet, washing hands before exiting the toilet.
"Now has entered the stage of action. We're coordinating with Satpol PP to do it, if you want to be free from sanctions, just follow the applicable rules," she stated.