Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan, conveyed the Jakarta Provincial Government's past-year development achievements in a plenary meeting, at City Council building, on Tuesday (5/12) afternoon.
" the cooperation and synergy that have been created so far need to be maintained in the future"
On that occasion, he outlined a summary of strategic development achievements and was contained in the 2019 budget's accountability report (LKPJ) document.
He explained that the human development index (IPM) in Jakarta last year was recorded at 80.76. It was higher compared to last year, which was 80.47 and was the highest IPM in Indonesia. As for social indicators, the number of poor people last year reached 362.300 people or 3.42 percent of the total population of Jakarta.
"In economic indicators, the gross regional domestic product (PDRB) at current prices last year has hit Rp 2,840.33 trillion. The amount increased by 9.27 percent compared to 2018 amounting to Rp 2,599.33 trillion. Last year, the city's economic grows by 5.89 percent. Then the inflation rate in Jakarta hits 3.23 percent or 0.04 percent or lower than last year, which was 3.27 percent," he expressed, as quoted by Jakarta PPID's press release.
He went on to say that the last year's city budget realization was still under audit process by the BPK amounting to Rp 62.3 trillion or 83.08 percent. In details, the regional tax realization reached Rp 40.29 trillion and balancing funds reached Rp14.49 trillion. While the regional expenditures realization reached Rp 64.96 trillion or 83.44 percent and increased by 1.66 percent compared to 2018, which was 81.78 percent.
"For regional financing, we have realized it by Rp 11.76 or 98.92 percent from the target set at Rp 11.89 trillion. As for funding expenditures, the amount is reaching Rp 7.92 trillion or 87.67 percent from the target set at Rp 9.03 trillion," he explained.
He also explained the results of the implementation of priority programs according to the 5 missions in the 2017-2022 mid-term regional development plan (RPJMD):
1. Jakarta is a safe, healthy, smart, cultured city, by strengthening family values and providing creativity space through leadership that involves, mobilizing and humanizing, realized through the program as follows:
- Early childhood education center (PAUD) and community education program, in the form of the distribution of State PAUD education operational costs for 5,034 students and the procurement of 21 types of educational teaching aids (APE) to 1,752 institutions
- 12-year compulsory education program, in the form of school operational aids (BOS) for SDN/SDLBN, SMPN/SMPLBN, SMAN/SMALBN and SMK to 1,311,871 students and education operational costs (BOP) for SDN, SMPN, SMAN and SMKN for 925,997 students, as well as equality education program implementation package A, B and C at 39 state learning and teaching centers (PKBM)
- Special education and special services program, in the form of BOP for SKLBN at levels of TK, SD, SMP and SMA for 1,700 students and increasing the competence of inclusive teachers for 300 people
- Educational facilities and infrastructure improvement program, in the form of school total rehab in 132 locations, heavy/medium rehab in 63 locations, 3 schools development and 4 classrooms development, as well as procurement of educational unit equipment for 285 schools
- Regional health maintenance guarantee program, in the form of BPJS Kesehatan for 5,625,237 participants of regional contribution aid recipient (PBI)
- Social rehabilitation program, in the form of service and meeting basic needs for 4,095 social coached citizens (WBS) in social institutions belong to Jakarta Provincial Government and aid injection, education and productive economic ventures assistance for 1,855 people
- Socio welfare services, infrastructure and facilities improvement program, in the form of total rehab for Kedoya Bina Insan Bangun Daya 1 Social Institution and heavy rehab for Kelapa Dua and Semper shelter homes (LBK), as well as total rehab for Sasana Krida Karang Taruna (SKKT) buiding in 14 urban villages
- Sports development and coaching program, in the form of folk sports festival at urban village until provincial level, sustainable achievement sports coaching for 1,200 athletes, as well as rehab and development of 234 sport facilities, comprising sport halls (GOR), buildings, fields and so forth
2. Jakarta is a city that promotes general welfare through the creation of employment, stability and affordability of basic needs, increased social justice, accelerated infrastructure development, ease of investment and business and improved spatial management, realized through the following programs:
- Entrepreneurship and UKM development program, in the form of coached location (Lokbin) in 6 locations, PKL's facility and infrastructure arrangement in 12 locations and entrepreneurship coaching for 40,000 people
- Poor handling program, in the form of collecting and processing poor data and social aid through provincial integrated database, as well as training in productive economic enterprises for poor families, attended by 1,260 people
- Traffic and transportation safety improvement program, in the form of the preparation of the Jakarta transportation master plan document and the implementation of public transport driver education and training for 2,000 participants
- Flood and abrasion control program, in the form of reservoir/lake/embung development and its supporting facilities on the central flow system, east flow system and Embung Cakung Timur, development of national capital integrated coastal development (NCICD) coastal wall phase A on west flow system on the west side of the Kamal Muara River and east flow system along 278 meters
- Clean water development and management program, in the form of Daan Mogot reservoir development as an alternative to raw water sources, construction of water treatment plants (IPA) in West Jakarta, North Jakarta, Pramuka Island, as well as completing IPA development on Kelapa Island, Harapan Island, Lancang Island and Tidung Island with a total capacity of 4,000 house connections
- Wastewater development and management program, in the form of residential-scale domestic wastewater management system (SPALD) development in Central, North, West, East Jakarta and on Harapan Island, as well as residential-scale SPALD development in 9 locations
- Waste management program, in the form of B3 waste disposal site (TPS) development on Kebon Jeruk and Rawa Kerbo sub-districts
- Road and bridge development program, in the form of sidewalk and road development using complete street concept along 34.46 km, multi years of Cakung Flyover development, Tanjung Barat, Lenteng Agung -IISIP, Senen Extension Underpass and access bridge development towards Pesakih Flats
- Public housing provision and maintenance program, in the form of development of Cakung Barat Flats, Ujung Menteng BKT Flats, Kelapa Gading Timur Flats, Padat Karya Flats, PIK Pulo Gadung Flats, PIK Pulo Gadung Flats for second stage Pulo Jahe Flats, revitalization of Cipinang Besar Utara Flats, Karang Anyar Flats and Penjaringan Flats.
3. Jakarta is a place for the state apparatus to work, serve, serve, and solve various problems of the city and citizens, effectively, meritocratically and with integrity, realized through the following programs:
- Population administration structuring program, in the form of population administration services and mobile registration in 310 locations and jemput bola services for birth certificate and child identity card (KIA) in 225 locations
- ASN management, coaching and development program, in the form of CPNS recruitment with 33,771 participants until CPNS promotion with 2,303 people
- Regional assets management and administration development program, in the form of land asset certificate belongs to Jakarta Provincial Government and regional asset digitalization
4. Jakarta is a sustainable city, with development and living arrangements that strengthen environmental and social carrying capacity, realized through the program as follows:
- Environmental pollution and damage control program, in the form of climate village program (Proklim) and urban air quality evaluation (EKUP) in Central, North, West, South and East Jakarta
- Forest management, parks and funeral program, in the form of land acquisition for green open space forests, parks and graveyards as wide as 21.35 hectares
- Landscape management program, the form of green open space development at 48 points, as well as revitalization of Puring Park and Mataram Park
- Settlement area arrangement program, in the form of community action plan (CAP) application in 6 administrative areas with 78 RWs and the improvement of infrastructure and utilities/collaborative implementation program (CIP) in 6 administrative areas with 60 RWs
5. Jakarta is dynamic capital as a node of Indonesia's progress characterized by justice, nationality and diversity, is realized through the following programs:
- Tourism industry coaching and development program, by providing coaching to 1,040 tourism industry workers and certification of 1,000 tourism industry workers
- Tourism destination development program, in the form of organizing the Jakarta-Berlin Sister City Commemoration, Jakarta Travel Fair, Jakarta Business Forum, Jakarta International Performing Arts, Jakarnaval Festival, Jakarta Cosplay Parade, Jakarta Culinary Festival, Thousand Islands Water Sport Competition, etc
He also reported that the city government had received deconcentration funds from 16 ministries/institutions, with a total budget of Rp 71.81 billion, with the realization of Rp 65.55 billion or 91.28 percent, which was carried out by 12 SKPDs. They also received co-administration funds from 1 ministry with a total budget of Rp 1.64 billion, with the realization of Rp 1.61 billion or 98.47 percent carried out by the Maritime, Agriculture and Food Security Agency
"Regarding the implementation of general government tasks, cooperation between the city and the regions/cities has been carried out, with details cooperation between the city with Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi and Cianjur (Bodetabekjur), facilitated by the Greater Jakarta development cooperation agency; allocation of the financial aid expenditure budget by Rp 835.79 billion with the realization of Rp 827.62 billion or 99.02 percent for the Bodetabekjur regency/municipality government is aimed at integration, harmony and balance of transportation development, flood control and poverty," he uttered.
The governor also reported a number of collaborations that had been done last year, including with the Ministry of Education and Culture, the Attorney General's Office, BPPT, KODAM Jaya, Bengkulu Provincial Government and West Sulawesi Provincial Government.
"What I say today is the essence of the LKPJ book which I have submitted previously. In addition, the development results that have been reported in the LKPJ book are a tangible manifestation of cooperation and strong commitment from all elements of Jakarta's development stakeholders and stakeholders, comprising local government, DPRD and citizen that always work together in a bid to realize the Jakartans' welfare. Therefore, the cooperation and synergy that have been created so far need to be maintained in the future," he closed.