The Jakarta Provincial Government takes up massive sanitisation drive using drones in residential areas in five regions. It will run for two days.
" Despite using drones, our men remain wear personal protection"
On the first day, Sunday (3/29), it has been done since 7 AM in North, West, South and East Jakarta areas. As for the Central Jakarta, it would be done on Monday (3/30).
Jakarta Regional Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) Executing Unit Acting Head Sabdo Kurnianto, as the person in charge of spraying disinfectants using drones, said that his party has conducted socialization to citizens related to the spraying.
This action is supported with several agencies such as, BPBD, Fire and Rescue Agency, Health Agency, Communication Health, Informatic and Statistic Agency and local urban villages.
"Despite using drones, our men remain wear personal protection," he expressed, as quoted by Jakarta PPID's press release.
Here are regions that will be sprayed using drones, including land spraying:
1. Bukit Golf Mediterania, Muara Karang and Pluit Timur (North Jakarta)
2. Several areas in Taman Kedoya Permai and Jalan Duri Mas (West Jakarta)
3. Jalan Bintaro Melati and Jalan Pesanggrahan Permai (South Jakarta)
4. Jalan Pendidikan, Jalan Kelapa Hijau and Jalan Mayang (East Jakarta)
1. Jalan Kebon Kosong and Jalan Sudirman - Thamrin (Central Jakarta)
So, p eople are urged to stay home, maintain health by adopting a clean and healthy lifestyle, washing hands often and only traveling for urgent activities such as meeting basic needs.