The Jakarta Education Agency (Disdik) collaborates with Sekolahmu and educational communities/organizations and educational drivers from sharing backgrounds on the network of Semua Murid Semua Guru, which provides 15 programs to support learning from home in various regions, including in Jakarta. It aims to prevent COVID-19 outbreak.
" This program guides parents and teachers of PAUD, TK, SD, SMP and SMA students in conducting learning activities at home"
According to Nahdiana, Head of Jakarta Education Agency, those 15 programs are learning programs available every day for each level:
1. PAUD (2 - 3 years)
2. PAUD (3 - 4 years)
3. Kindergarten (4 - 6 years)
4. Six programs for each elementary school grade 1st to 6th
5. Three programs for each junior high school grade 7th to 9th
6. Three programs for each senior high school grade 10th to 12th
"This program guides parents and teachers of PAUD, TK, SD, SMP and SMA students in conducting learning activities at home. By still referring to the achievement of increasing children's competence according to their level and stage of development, it has been curated by a special team of learning designers to provide a quality learning experience and fun for children every day," she expressed, as quoted by Jakarta PPID's press release, Tuesday (3/17).
It can be accessed for free at www.sekolah.mu and Sekolahmu app via android. The fifteen learning programs per level will also be distributed every day via WhatsApp and other social media.
It also provides Live Learning services, which is the real-time teaching every Monday - Friday at 8 AM - 2 PM. Learning Live! this was facilitated by teachers from the Nusantara Learning Teachers Community, professionals from the All Students All Teachers network and also the West Java Education Agency.
It can be accessed for free at www. sekolah.mu/tanpabatas. To collaborate to support this goal, Telkomsel and Indosat also provide free access for anyone to the link to enjoy learning programs in Live Learning! from home.
The Education Agency also encourages online learning content available to be used by parents and students during the learning period from home:
1. Rumah Belajar: https://belajar.kemdikbud.go.id
2. Setar: https://setara.kemdikbud.go.id
3. Rumah Belajar: https: //emodul.kemdikbud.go.
4. Si Pintar: https://pilih.simak-dki.com
5. Google G Suite for Education: https://blog.google/outreach-initiatives/education/offline-access-covid19/
6. Microsoft Office 365: https://microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office
7. Sekolahmu: https://www.sek.mu/tanpabatas
Meanwhile, to provide an alternative way of learning from home, the agency also broadcasts learning programs every day through Radio Disdik DKI.