The Jakarta National Student Sports Week (Popnas) XV athletes have successfully presented 18 medals consisting of seven gold, four silver and seven bronze.
" Alhamdulillah we're still on the track, as our target is the overall champion"
Jakarta Youth and Sports Agency's Student Achievement Sports Division Head Asep Rachmat Hidayat said, Jakarta, which is the joint host of West Java, managed to achieve the third place from 34 provinces that take part in the national student sports competition.
"Alhamdulillah we're still on the track, as our target is the overall champion," he expressed, Tuesday (11/19).
His agency targets 44 gold medals and hopes the athletes to conduct the best performance.
"We expect them to stay focused on maintaining concentration, stamina to stay in prime condition," he explained.
They must also be able to motivate each other thus can be more enthusiastic in reaping the achievements of each sport.
"They have already undergone the training. Yet no less important is of course support," he stated.
Here is the provisional result of the medal won by Popnas XV athletes from several sports:
- Gold is achieved by Liu Ming Shen in the men's 800-meter category and Hadid Firmansyah in the hammer throw for male category.
- Silver is achieved by Judith Anastasya in the 400-meter hurdles for female category
- Bronze is achieved by Dewi Wulandari in the hammer throw for female category
- Bronze is achieved by Izmi Azzahra in the 40-kilogram for female.
- Gold is achieved by Kalica Bunga in the 53-kilogram kumite for female category and Mohammad Fadilah in the 68-kilogram kumite for male category
- Silver is achieved by Fajar, Bagus and Haikal in the male's team category, Annisa Nur Anggraini in the 48-kilogram kumite for female
-Bronze is achieved by Ririn, Samrani and Moza in the female's team category
- Gold is achieved by Sabiq Taqy Ramadhan in the under 68-kilogram for male category
- Silver is achieved by Deani Noer Putri Lubay in the under 44-kilogram for female category
- Bronze is achieved by Tamara Putri Siboro in the under 49-kilogram for female category
5. Tarung Derajat (boxing)
- Bronze is achieved by Rasyad Nabiel and Qyra Ardhanti