To anticipate flooding, as many as 50 absorption wells construction are being intensified in several spots spread across Kembangan Sub-district, West Jakarta.
" We're targeting to finish the rest in December"
Its construction has been carried out since September. From the 50 wells, there are 43 spots consisting of 32 spots already completed and 11 spots are still in the process of excavation.
"We're targeting to finish the rest in December," expressed Kembangan Sub-district Water Resources Executing Unit Head, Mulyadi, Monday (11/18).
Those 43 spots are spreading across six urban villages, as follows;
1. Srengseng Sawah
- SMPN 207 with five spots
- Srengseng Puskesmas with one spot
- SDN 05 Srengseng with five spots
2. Kembangan Utara
- SDN 01 Kembangan Utara with one spot
- Kembangan Utara Puskesmas with two spots
- MTs Sadam with three spots
3. Meruya Selatan
- SDN 01 Meruya Selatan with two spots
- SDN 06 Meruya Selatan with two spots
- Meruya Selatan II Puskesmas with two spots
- Meruya Selatan I Puskesmas with two spots
- Joglo I Puskesmas with two spots
- Taufik Mosque with six spots
5. Meruya Utara
- Nusa Indah RPTRA with two spots
- Meruya Utara Puskesmas with one spot
- SDN 12, 13 and 15 Petang with two spots
6. Kembangan Selatan
- Kembangan Selatan Puskesmas with one spot
- SMPN 105 with three spots
"Each well has a maximum depth of three meters with a diameter of 120 centimeters. Officers are deployed to three to four people," he said.