Jakarta Provincial Government won Anubhawa Sasana Kelurahan Award for 31 urban villages, 24 sub-districts and five municipalities from Law and Human Rights Ministry (Kemenkumham) at Great Hall, Jakarta City Hall, Tuesday (11/12).
" Jakarta Provincial Government welcomes the Legally-Aware Village Policy"
On the same occasion, the 2019 Legally-Aware Village policy was launched through collaboration between the city government and the ministry.
"The city welcomes the Legally-Aware Village Policy from the ministry as the reference for all sides to see regional apparatus performance (within the city/regency, sub-district and urban village) in implementing the provisions of the legislation in their regions," said Jakarta Secretary Legal Bureau Head, Yayan Yuhanah, as quoted from Jakarta PPID's press conference.
She explained, from total 22 sub-districts and 267 urban villages, as many as 199 urban villages have been designated as Legally-Aware Village. Last year, there were 168 urban villages set as Legally-Aware Village and it increased by 31 urban villages in 2019. While in Thousand Islands, there were 2 sub-districts and 6 urban villages set as Legally-Aware Village until 2015.
"This award will be a substantial basis for urban village and sub-district heads in doing their job, as well as being role model for other areas to obey the law and principle. Thus I encourage more people to comply with statutory provisions in carrying out activities," she mentioned.
Legally-Aware Village Assessment is done based on Circulation Letter No. PHN-05.HN.04.04/ 2017 about Amendment to Assessment Criteria for Legally-Aware Village/Urban Village dated on July 10, 2017 that refers to Index score of Legally-Aware Village/Urban Village in four dimensions:
1. Dimensions of Access to Legal Information (20%) consist of Kadarkum, Legal Extension Workers, Pokrol Bambu (Paralegal), Other Legal Information Media, and Community Legal Awareness Program.
2. Dimension of Law Implementation (40%) consists of obligation to pay land and building tax (PBB), underage marriage, narcotics cases, human trafficking case, child protection, providing security and public order, domestic violence, and environment arrangement.
3. Dimension of Access to Justice (20%) consists of availability of access to informal justice and the availability of legal assistance.
4.Dimension of Democracy and Regulation (20%) consists of forming PerDes, community participation in forming PerDes, and urban village/village's public service.
"To all mayors, sub-district heads and urban village heads who got award from the ministry, I hope all of you can implement those criterias consistently as the recipient of Legally-Aware Village award by showing your dedication and integrity as the officials who are obeying the provisions of applicable law," she conveyed.
Here are 31 urban villages that win the Anubhawa Sasana Kelurahan Award:
1. Tegal Alur Urban Village, Kalideres, West Jakarta
2. Wijaya Kusuma Urban Village, Grogol Petamburan, West Jakarta
3. Jelambar Baru Urban Village, Grogol Petamburan, West Jakarta
4. Tomang Urban Village, Grogol Petamburan, West Jakarta
5. Angke Urban Village, Tambora, West Jakarta
6. Krendang Urban Village, Tambora, West Jakarta
7. Rawa Buaya Urban Village, Cengkareng, West Jakarta
8. Kapuk Urban Village, Cengkareng, West Jakarta
9. Makasar Urban Village, Makasar, East Jakarta
10. Ciracas Urban Village, Ciracas, East Jakarta
11. Klender Urban Village, Duren Sawit, East Jakarta
12. Kalisari Urban Village, Pasar Rebo, East Jakarta
13. Gunung Urban Village, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta
14. Kebagusan Urban Village, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta
15. Pasar Minggu Urban Village, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta
16. Kebayoran Lama Utara Urban Village, Kebayoran Lama, South Jakarta
17. Kebayoran Lama Selatan Urban Village, Kebayoran Lama, South Jakarta
18. Kalibata Urban Village, Pancoran, South Jakarta
19. Srengseng Sawah Urban Village, Jagakarsa, South Jakarta
20. Bintaro Urban Village, Pesanggrahan, South Jakarta
21. Pela Mampang Urban Village, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta
22. Senen Urban Village, Senen, Central Jakarta
23. Cempaka Baru Urban Village, Kemayoran, Central Jakarta
24. Cempaka Putih Barat Urban Village, Cempaka Putih, Central Jakarta
25. Petojo Selatan Urban Village, Gambir, Central Jakarta
26. Cideng Urban Village, Gambir, Central Jakarta
27. Benhil Urban Village, Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta
28. Gunung Sahari Utara Urban Village, Sawah Besar, Central Jakarta
29. Ancol Urban Village, Pademangan, North Jakarta
30. Kamal Muara Urban Village, Penjaringan, North Jakarta
31. Sunter Gunung Urban Village, Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta.