Jakarta Provincial Government invites citizens to attend at Jakarta Dessert Week 2019 held on October 7-20, 2019 in 16 locations.
" Through this exhibition, City wants to give a space for pastry chefs to show their creativity"
Jakarta Secretary, Saefullah mentioned, it is the first dessert exhibition held by Jakarta Government which collaborates with pastry chefs in Jakarta to create variety of Indonesian desserts.
"Through this exhibition, City wants to give a space for pastry chefs to show their creativity. There are tens of pastry chefs from various restaurants and pastry shops are participating in this event," he explained, Tuesday (10/8).
In this exhibition, when visitors buy the desserts, they will get stamps. Every five stamps collected on stamp card can get a chance to win the lucky draw.
"We also opens private pastry class for 15 people. In this class, they will learn how to make pastry and its techniques," he mentioned.
Here are the 16 locations of Jakarta Dessert Week 2019:
1. NUSA Gastronomy - Jalan Kemang raya No.81, South Jakarta.
2. Social Affair Bakehouse - PIK Avenue, Citos, MKG3, SOHO Capital (sponsored by Elle et Vire).
3. Delico - Menara Anugrah Kuningan & Menara BNI Pejompongan.
4. Es Krim Djowo by Eskimomo - mBloc Space.
5. @brooklyn_id | www.brooklynindonesia.com.
6. Namelaka - ShopHaus Menteng, Jalan Teuku Cik Ditiro No.36, Central Jakarta.
7. TWG Tea Salon & Boutique - Plaza Senayan & Pacific Place.
8. BEAU Bakery - Jl. Cikajang No. 29 & Jalan Panglima Polim IX/ No.15, South Jakarta.
9. @buildthecake_id | www.buildthecake.com by celebrity chef, Putri Miranti.
10. La Patisserie - Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, Capital Place, Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav.18, South Jakarta.
11. La Moda Restaurant – Plaza Indonesia 1st fl, Jalam MH. Thamrin No.28-30, Central Jakarta.
12. Flavor collab : Honest Spoon x Chef Yuda Bustara - Jl. Cikajang No.63.
13. Menu collab : Burgreens x @kelincitertidur - Menteng, Kemang Village, Pacific Place, BSD, Dharmawangsa.
14. Menu collab : Makaron - Pullman Jakarta Indonesia x Ron Prasanto - Pullman Jakarta, Jalan MH Thamrin Kav.59.
15. Special collab : Pipiltin Cocoa x Eskimomo–Alun Alun, 3rd floor of Grand Indonesia.
16. Weekend (October 12-13, 19-20) Pop-up by Cold Moo, in collaboration with Pastry Chef Nabila Yoestino of Mother Monster – Plaza Indonesia 1st floor.