Jakarta Governor, Anies Baswedan conveyed the realization of City Budget (APBD) 2018 at Plenary Meeting, Jakarta DPRD Building, Jalan Kebon Sirih, Gambir, Central Jakarta, on Monday (6/24).
" Alhamdulillah, Audit Board (BPK) grants Unqualified Opinion (WTP) report"
In this meeting, he mentioned government's target for Jakarta revenue is Rp 65.81 trillion and the realization is Rp 61.24 trillion or 93.05 percent of the target.
"Locally-generated revenue (PAD) has been realized Rp 43.33 trillion or 97.69 percent from target Rp 44.35 trillion. Then, realization of Transfer Revenue is Rp 17.85 trillion or 83.43 percent from target Rp 21.40 trillion. While, the Legitimate Income is Rp 53.51 billion or 92.27 percent from target Rp 57.99 billion," he said, as quoted from Jakarta PPID press conference.
Related to Jakarta regional expenditure realization, he informs the realization of Indirect Expenditure reaches Rp 27.73 trillion or 81.35 percent from budget Rp 34.08 trillion. Next, the realization of Direct Expenditure reaches Rp 33.68 trillion or 83.13 percent from budget Rp 41.01 trillion.
"Regarding expenditures, budget is mostly used to hold our flagship programs such as Asian Games XVIII in 2018; roads and bridges construction and improvement; projects to anticipate flood, tidal flood, and puddle; and improving the quality of urban housing and settlement environments," he explained.
Moreover, he added, budget is also used for controlling pollution and damage to the environment, fostering and developing SMEs, increasing food security in the community, developing and managing clean water, developing tourist destinations, managing and service local taxes, and improving the quality of education.
Next, Jakarta regional financing reaches Rp 17.43 trillion for incoming fund and Rp 7.51 trillion for outgoing fund. Those are used to provide equity capital for Perumda Pasar Jaya, PD. Pal Jaya, PD. Dharma Jaya, Perumda Pembangunan Sarana Jaya, PT. Food Station Tjipinang, PT. Jakarta Propertindo, and PT. MRT.
Thus, Jakarta Government's unspent funds at end of fiscal year (Silpa) 2018 is Rp 9.75 trillion.
"Alhamdulillah, Audit Board (BPK) grants Unqualified Opinion (WTP) report, the highest award for the process of improving financial management accountability carried out by Jakarta Provincial Government," he conveyed.
For information, WTP or Unqualified Opinion report is given by BPK if the institution has met the criteria in Government Accounting Standards; compliance with laws and regulations; effectiveness of internal control system; and sufficient disclosure.
These are improvements that will be run by Jakarta Government to realize a transparent and accountable financial management:
1. Revamping the regional revenue administration system through non-cash revenue system program which is connected online with banks
2. Development and Integration of Payment System and Tax Payment to the State Treasury using Information System in Directorate-General of Tax and Information System in Directorate General of State Treasury.
3. Increasing accountability of school expenditure administration through Education Accountability Information System (SIAP BOS-BOP) that has been integrated with banking system. Later it will be continued with Integration of Payment System and Tax Payment to the State Treasury.
4. Improving Regional Asset Administration by developing Regional Asset Information System, inventorying SKPD/UKPD's assets, and resolving assets' problems from census result through Assembly for Determining Status of Regional Property.
5. Accelerating process to follow up Report of audit findings issued by BPK