PT LRT Jakarta is about to open a free public trial run for the LRT starting on Tuesday (6/11) at 5.30 AM-11 PM every day with a headway of 10 minutes.
" Every passenger must bring the e-ticket to exchange for a single-trip ticket at their nearest LRT statio"
PT LRT Jakarta's Corporate Communication Manager, Melisa Suciati said that it will be operated at five stations, namely North Boulevard, South Boulevard, Pulomas, Equestrian and Velodrome
"Every passenger must bring the e-ticket to exchange for a single-trip ticket at their nearest LRT station," he expressed, Monday (6/10).
The ticket is used as an entrance for passengers to the paid area for trip. Upon arrival at the destination station, the officer at the exit ticket gate will ask it back.
"It's done to ensure the readiness of the train prior to inauguration," she stressed.
Here are how to take part in the MRT public trial program:
1. Register online at bit.ly/UjiPublikLRTJ
2. Select the public test visit schedule
3. Submit form and verify your email
4. Download e-ticket on email attachment
5. Show the e-ticket to the counter officer to be exchanged for the single trip ticket. Each e-ticket is only valid once for one person
6. One email address can be used for multiple registrations
7. E-ticket can only be validated on the selected date
8. E-ticket can be printed or shown the download file (soft copy) to the officer
9. Children under 3 years old are not required to register
10. The officer has the right to blacklist applicants who do not meet the terms and conditions.