PT. Transjakarta opens new route named Kota Tua Explorer (Corridor 12E). This route serves customers who want to go to culinary and historical sites in Jakarta.
" We have operated this route since Monday (1/28) "
PT. Transjakarta's Operational Director, Daud Joseph conveyed, it picks up and drops off passengers in bus shelters near the culinary spots such as Kota Intan, Mangga Dua, Kota Tua, Maritime Museum Jakarta, and Pasar Ikan.
"We have operated this route since Monday (1/28). Initially, we provide three low-entry buses with capacity 50 people each bus," he explained, Tuesday (1/29).
This route operates every day from 5 AM-10 PM with tariff Rp 3,500 per trip. Total buses that serve this route can be increased according to public interest.
"Hopefully it can ease customer's access to reach Jakarta culinary and historical sites," he mentioned.
Transjakarta bus shelters crossed by Corridor 12E Route:
1. BNI 46
2. Stasiun Jakarta Kota Baru (Jakarta Kota Station)
3. Pangeran Jayakarta 2
4. Gang Abdul Hamid
5. Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua
6. Skywalk ITC Mangga Dua
7. ITC Mangga Dua
8. Pasar Tekstil Mangga Dua (Mangga Dua Textile Market)
9. Jalan Mangga Dua VIII
10. Grand Boutique Centre
11. WTC Mangga Dua
12. Pademangan WTC Mangga Dua
13. Pompa Viaduct Ancol
15. Sentra Bisnis RE Martadinata
16. KPP Pratama Jakarta Pluit
18. Lodan Center P2
19. Seberang Jalan Lodan Dalam
20. Pelabuhan Sunda Kelapa (Sunda Kelapa Harbor)
21. Pintu Air Sunda Kelapa (Sunda Kelapa Sluice)
22. Museum Bahari 2 (Maritime Museum)
23. Simpang PAkin 2
24. Simpang PAkin 3
25. SPBU Gedong Panjang
26. BRI Jakarta Kota
27. Kopi Roa Malaka Intersection
28. Kota Intan Bridge
29. Hotel 1001
30. Kunir Kemukus Intersection
31. Taman Sari Sub-district Office