Nine green open spaces named Taman Maju Bersama (TMB) have been planned to be built in the forthcoming March.
"It spends at least Rp 13 billion"
"It spends at least Rp 13 billion," said East Jakarta Forestry Sub-department Head, Romi Sidharta, Thursday (1/24)
Its concept is more emphasis on the side of the park that is certainly different from integrated child-friendly public space (RPTRA).
Here are locations that will have TMB:
- Jalan Masjid Al Umar 1 RT 04/02 Lubang Buaya, Cipayung as wide as 3,145 square meters
- Jalan Masjid Al Umar 2 Lubang Buaya as wide as 4,450 square meters
- Jalan PPA Depsos RT 03/01 Bambu Apus, Cipayung as wide as 3,104 square meters
- Area of RT 05/01 as wide as 1,290 square meters.
- Jalan Raya Bambu Apus RT 10/01 as wide as 6,140 square meters
- Jalan Sepakat RT 04/10 Kelapadua Wetan, Ciracas as wide as 1,637 square meters
- Jalan Lapangan Tembak RT 10/02 Cibubur, Ciracas as wide as 3,841 square meters
- Jalan Manunggal 2 Kodam Cipinang Melayu Housing Complex as wide as 1,560 square meters, and
- Area of RT 08/05 Pondok Kelapa Urban Village, Duren Sawit as wide as 2,492 square meters.
Unfortunately those green spaces will not have a multipurpose building but have children's playground, sport facility, musala, toilet, pedestrian, security post, park, and parking lot.
"People can use them for celebrations and social activities," he stated.