East Jakarta Mayor Muhammad Anwar, took his time to monitor the implementation of COVID-19 vaccination for elderly at the Office of Educators, Education Personnel, and Vocational Competency Development (P2KPTK2), Jalan Duren Sawit Baru, Pondok Bambu, Duren Sawit, on Monday (3/1).
We do not allow them in unstable conditions to be vaccinated. That's why all medical teams must be able to make sure everything goes safely
He disclosed, there were already 6,498 out of 225,000 persons registered for the vaccine in ten sub-districts.
"We do not allow them in unstable conditions to be vaccinated. That's why all medical teams must be able to make sure everything goes safely," he expressed.
In its implementation, his party also applied stricter 3M health protocols. That was by wearing masks, maintaining physical distancing, washing hands and checking body temperature.
"Hopefully everything goes smoothly by implementing health protocols so we can get through this," he stated.
Communication and Public Information Division Head Erwin Lobo added it was held simultaneously in ten sub-districts. They are as follows:
Duren Sawit Sub-district
- At Pondok Bambu PK2PTK2 Office, totaling 1,600 persons
- At SDN 10 Cibubur building, totaling 522 persons
- At SDNB 06 Makasar, totaling 300 persons
- At SDN 05 Pulogadung, totaling 500 persons
- At SMAN 54 Jatinegara, totaling 600 persons
- At SMA 113 Lubang Buaya, totaling 650 persons
Kramat Jati Sub-district
- At SMPN 281, totaling 250 persons
Pasar Rebo Sub-district
- At SDN 01 Kalisari, totaling 200 persons
- At SMP 07 Utan Kayu Utara, totaling 200 persons
"Especially for Cakung Sub-district, there are 1,200 persons. The first dose injection was implemented on February 25-26. The second dose will be scheduled on March 2 to 4," he said.